How to enable/hide the image in the drop down menu
1. Log into the themes section of your admin here https://sibylicon-rz.myshopify.com/admin/themes
2. Next to the current theme click actions and then edit code
3. Under the title 'Assets' on the left hand side, by the styles.scss.liquid file
4. On line 6173 and line 6179 (as shown below) delete the */ and /* items and click save.
5. Then find the Sections subheading on the left had side and click the header.liquid file
6. On line 271 (as shown below), replace the link in between the " and " tags with the link of the image you want to display (you can get the relevant image link from the files section of the admin here https://sibylicon-rz.myshopify.com/admin/settings/files)
7. Then on the same line, remove the tags <!-- and --> which are wrapped around this image URL.
8. Click save
Adding product content so it displays in the tabs
1. Find the product you want to edit in the Shopify admin
2. Click on the < > symbol to the top right of the description field
3. Edit or amend the specific wording within the code tags as highlighted in red (don't remove any of the code tags)
<li><a class="active" href="#tab1">Description</a></li>
<li><a href="#tab2">Renata's notes</a></li>
<li><a href="#tab3">Size & fit</a></li>
<li class="active" id="tab1">Product description goes here.</li>
<li id="tab2">Renato's notes to go in here and be specific for every product...</li>
<li id="tab3"><img src="//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0022/3258/2202/files/size_and_fit.jpg?v=1524127245" alt="" /></li>
4. For the size guide image, replace the red part with the link to the size guide that you have uploaded in the Shopify files area here https://sibylicon-rz.myshopify.com/admin/settings/files
How to manually mark products as out of stock
1. Find the product you want to mark as out of stock
2. Under the variants section, click edit next to the variant you want to change to 'out of stock'
3. Under the inventory section, change the inventory policy to 'Shopify tracks this products inventory' (as shown below)
4. Change quantity to 0 and click save
5. Repeat this for all variants you want to display as out of stock
How to make a product 'coming soon'
1. Find the product to mark as coming soon
2. In the product find the 'Theme templates' part in the right hand column at the bottom.
3. Switch this to product.comingsoon and save
This documentation is presented for general guidance only. If you have any questions about re-creating results from this article, please contact us.