We're recruiting for the role of a new Graphic Designer!
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to develop creative design solutions, both print-based and digital for clients and internally for Blue Horizons.
- Positive, enthusiastic personality, keen to use initiative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Creative but with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible attitude, ability to manage range of projects simultaneously
- Proactive, well organised and self-motivated
The basic salary will be depend on previous experience, we ask applicants to express their salary expectations. In addition there is a company contributory pension scheme.
Employment status and hours
This is a permanent full time position at our office in Gloucester and will be subject to a three month probationary period.
Our hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
The annual holiday allowance is 22 days, increasing by 1 extra day per year of service (to maximum of 29 days).
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fully competent with Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign etc)
- Good understanding of best practices for digital design
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of print processes and setting up artwork in preparation for print
- Good typography and layout skills
- Ability to produce artwork from initial brief right up to the finished product
- Liquid & Shopify platform (non-essential)
- Educated to degree level
You can also download the job role profile here
To find out more or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org