We offer a complete design, development and set up service as part of our Shopify offering.
We will create initial look and feel flat designs of key pages, before building these into an ‘off the shelf’ premium Shopify theme. We will personalise the theme so the store looks as unique as possible, within the confines of the theme, including minor customisations to adapt it to work with our designs.
By utilising an existing theme we can ensure the store is able to be built more quickly, kept within a tight budget and created so that it can be easily managed and updated by the team.
As part of our set up with will create a suitable customer friendly structure and journey, design and implement adverts, graphics and banners, plus update all relevant settings and ensure everything is tested and working properly. We will also add initial products, provide examples of how these should look going forward to help you manage the store.
What’s included with a full Shopify Store Set-up?
Set up and customisation includes:
- Utilising an existing theme to suit the preferred aesthetic/design (theme license not included)
- Providing advice on branding and user experience (UX)
- Creating a stylish look, feel and design with custom graphics/features & adverts/promotions
- Making minor customisations to the code to create the desired layout/function
- Adding additional imagery/photography/adverts/banners
- Structuring the site as recommended
- Adding products, creating collections and adding other content
- Installation and set up of any apps as recommended
- Optimising pages
- Connecting the domain name to help go live
Tailored Shopify website pricing
Once we understand your aims and goals, we’ll provide a detailed proposal and costs to get your new Shopify website up and running. As a guide, our prices start at £3500*.
We can also spread payment interest-free over several months.
If you feel we could be the right partner for you, get in touch.
We’ll arrange a call to chat through your specific requirements and objectives. From here, we will provide you with a full written proposal outlining our recommendations and the associated costs, broken down by element.
We believe it’s important that you are fully informed from the outset, enabling you to make informed decisions and feel in control.Make an enquiry